Rainbow Glitter Nails Tutorial



Hello everyone! Here is the nail tutorial, as promised. However, it is not the stripes one I tweeted about Friday, but something flashier and more summer-y. So without further ado, here is my first nail tutorial!



First, paint your nails with a protective clear coat. I use Revlon Multi-Care Base + Top Coat.


Then, paint each of your nails a different colour, arranged according to the rainbow. I used (from left to right): Elephantastic Pink by Opi, Cloud 9 by Sinful Colors Professional , some neon yellow from Claire's (no name), Sally Hansen Hard as Nails (again, no discernible name), and BCC 569 by L.A. Colors Color Craze (I'm just assuming that's what it's called seeing that there is nothing else on the bottle stating otherwise).


Next, coat all of the nails in a light dusting of glitter polish. I used Beware by Pure Ice.


Finally, paint all of the nails with clear to make them shiny and prevent chipping. I used the same clear as I did for the base coat here.

And, viola! A fun, colourful manicure just in time for the start of summer!


On a side note, due to an excessive amount of studying that has been going on all weekend, the rainbow cupcake tutorial has been postponed to tomorrow. Thanks for you patience. 

1 princesses are talking about this:

Anonymous said...

This is the messiest, sloppiest, most embarrassing "tutorial" I think I've ever seen posted. And nary an apology or explanation included for it. I would think you could have given it a couple more tries before you had photos to post.

BTW, a VIOLA is an instrument you play. "Voila!" is the French exclamation.

Post a Comment